Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last Thursday I went to meet my children and grandchildren at a county park. I thought I knew how to get to the park. After a few attempts - a few times of turning around and going the other direction - I found the park. The next thing to figure out was in which section of the park we were to meet. A few attempts later I saw them all and had lunch in the park. Of, course they were all finished and I had to eat alone, but at least I was there. After visiting for a while, my son came. We had an appointment to go to the computer store. I followed him and arrived without incident. Then I went to pick up my grandchildren for Bible School. Another wrong turn even though I really knew where I was going.

It was a day of wondering which way to turn in order to get to the desired destiny.

Life is like that. We know the end results that we hope to achieve but most of the time we face several choices and we have to pray for wisdom and discernment.

This could be the situation we face regarding the education of our child. We know that we want a good academic education with our child being challenged, guided, and inspired. We want our child to be encouraged to reach his human potential while learning to trust and rely on the God who created the universe.

Cornerstone Christian Academy could be the one school that you are looking for so look at all the options and seek wisdom for this great decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment